How to permanent delete storj in pc and add new node

Yes, they will be the same. But you need to find out the WAN IP on your router. It should be on its home page or status page or whatever how they call it.
If this address would not match the address on yougetsignal (or no-ip), the port forwarding will not work.

Is this my wan ip?

no, on that page your router should show Stat and WAN IP, you local IP or local IP of your router doesn’t matter.

Is this the problem sir?

no.
Open your router status page on http://192.168.100.1
Search on it for any IP you can find

Hello sir i cant reply dm u

Can u email me sir this is my email

tmc.jomar@gmail.com

we do not offer an individual help, sorry. Then you need either read more posts here on the forum to obtain a possibility to answer, or just edit your initial post and add information there

Ok sir this
So my problem is port forwarding?

Yes. Only port forwarding so far. What’s your router model? You can search it in Google with “port forwarding” and your model. Likely the first two links will show the guide.

So sir if the port forward is ok the just reload my storj dashboard and ist ok?

Yes, if you fix the port forwarding rule and WAN IP (this IP gives your ISP) is matching IP on yougetsignal

Hellos sir this is what i did earlier is this correct?

The address in the node’s setup should be either your public IP with port or DDNS address with port.
If you used your DDNS address in this window:

then should be correct. You also need to add a firewall rules for TCP 28967 and UDP 28967 ports: Step 3. Setup Port Forwarding - Storj Docs

Right now you need to find the WAN IP on the status page of your router. This is the only important missing variable at this moment.

For visibility: I got a screenshot of WAN IP, the WAN IP doesn’t match the public IP, so there are few options:

• call to ISP and ask for public IPv4, it could by dynamic, but must be a public (WAN IP will match IP on yougetsignal). You may say that you need to have an access to your security IP cam from anywhere to do not explain Storj to ISP’s staff;
  • switch ISP to one who offer a public IPv4;
  • use VPN services with port forwarding option such as portmap.io, ngrok, PIA, PureVPN, AirVPN, etc.

I would recommend to start from your ISP, sometimes they just can remove you from their CGNAT for free.