How to permanent delete storj in pc and add new node

plase help i just recently make node for 2 terabyte but then its offline and it says 1514251 hour running but its just started and all of the 100% all zeros please help I’m in the Philippines

Hello @marangkas18,
Welcome to the forum!

Before you will try to remove the node, its data and start from scratch, we need to figure out, why is it offline.
First of all, go through a checklist:

Hello sir but i have a problem i just un install my storj and now i cant install now

And the one thing i just created my storj identity and successfully created and i dont know what to do with the port forwarding so i resumed after a week is it affects the identity that i created?

Do i need to format my pc?

If you uninstall the storage node software, you need also to remove "c:\Program Files\Storj" before install.

no, unless it was online at least once (I assume it’s not).

no

You also do not need to reinstall in a first place. But since you already did, to install it back you need to remove artifacts from a previous install, i.e. remove the "c:\Program Files\Storj" folder.

I want to share if this was correct

Sir i just back on track thankyou :heart:
But i have a problem

It doesn’t look correct. You need to configure a port forwarding rule not the trigger port rule, unless your router doesn’t allow to use port forwarding rules without port triggering.

Please show the last 20 lines from your logs. Copy the text, please and paste it here between two new lines with three backticks, like this:

log lines here

Hello sir not match :sob:

I cant find port forward sir

Thats only sir there is no port forward what to do now should i medd another router ?

Where to find log sir

What’s in the IPv4 port mapping section?

please use this guide: How do I check my logs? - Storj Docs

you need to compare this IP with WAN IP on your router

ERROR contact:service ping satellite failed {“Satellite ID”: “12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB”, “attempts”: 7, “error”: “ping satellite: failed to ping storage node, your node indicated error code: 0, rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: dial tcp 120.29.88.169:28967: connect: connection timed out”, “errorVerbose”: “ping satellite: failed to ping storage node, your node indicated error code: 0, rpc: tcp connector failed: rpc: dial tcp 120.29.88.169:28967: connect: connection timed out\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatelliteOnce:145\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatellite:100\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).updateCycles.func1:87\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:99\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:77\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:75”}

Is it safe to post this image sir?

Please find the WAN IP on the status page of your router and compare with IP on yougetsignal.
I see, this port mapping is port forwarding, but very weird.
Yes, this is safe to post this picture here. But you can mask a public IP in your logs.

Please clean trigger ports there:

If it would not allow to leave them empty, then provide the same 28967 in both fields.

Hello sir its me again

So its a limited txt how can i reach u sir may i have your email or telegram to chat u to my concern

Hello sir how to reach you sir this site has limited reply its me sir

either read more posts here on the forum, related to “offline”, or send me a DM, using your previous account.

Hello sir i use no ip shoud i use it instead of the ip address on my ipconfig command prompt

Because i noticed that in you get signal and no ip address are the same