How to start Docker Gracefull Exit

Hey,

after a long time, i want to shutdown my Nodes now.
But whit the “How to” it didnt work.
I start my Node whit this Command. How i must edit it, to start the Exit?

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 -p 28969:28967 -p :14004:14002 -e WALLET="xxx" -e EMAIL="email" -e ADDRESS="xxx.ddns.net:28969" -e STORAGE="10.5TB" --log-opt max-size=50m --log-opt max-file=10 --mount type=bind,source=/home/pi/.local/share/storj/identity3/storagenode,destination=/app/identity --mount type=bind,source=/mnt/storagenode3,destination=/app/config --name storagenode3 storjlabs/storagenode:beta

You should not edit it. You need to execute an additional command when your node is up and running and online.
Use the commands from the guide:

I would recommend to opt-in for zkSync or Polygon, if your held amount with undistributed payout is less than 4x transfer fee of ERC20 token (see 19 Gwei | Ethereum Gas Tracker | Etherscan to track it), because the final payout is a subject of minimum payout threshold.
Or at least do not delete the identity after finishing of graceful exit on case if you change your mind.

1 Like

I’m curious, what is the identity of a node which graceful exitted the network useful for?

To opt-in for zkSync or Polygon. The wallet features enabled per-identity basis.

2 Likes