I got suspended on 2 nodes, because of my internet provider

Disqualification only happens if your node sent an error that the file is missing back to an auditing satellite or returns invalid data or fails to respond to the same audit 5 times in a row (within 5 minutes) while online (which causes a single audit failure). You would need to have at least about 10 audit failures in a row to be disqualified, more if they are spread out. In the case of time outs, that means timing out on a minimum of 50 audits.

All of these signal serious data reliability issues. Timing out on audits is probably the only one that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re missing or corrupting data. But imagine what would happen if nodes had a way to dodge audits like that? You get a lot of leniency by getting 5 chances to respond within 5 minutes before even a single failed audit is registered.

Therefor I have some doubts that this is caused by your ISP.

Furthermore, these rules aren’t about to change, so if the issues are on your ISPs side and you can’t do anything to resolve it, there is little use in reinstating your node as it will just run into that issue again.

Now I have argued for a more stable way of dealing with scores here: Tuning audit scoring
It got an initial positive response, but haven’t heard anything about it since. I’m guessing there are different priorities atm. That could possibly have saved you, but if they are not about to implement something like that, you’ll just hit the same wall again.