I had my node simply stop working with just download and upload requests

I had my node simply stop working with just download and upload requests piling in the logs and none finishing. I stopped and started the container and it started working normally again. Is this one of the issues mentioned?

please check this article, and do a preflight checks

Thanks for the heads-up, I will check.

I did the preflight check, no issues there.

How is your HDD connected to your PC?

Computer is connected to the HDD via SCSI, but I guess you mean to the node; the node is still connected the only way possible for me, which is Samba/CIFS/SMB/LanMan/NTLM…

Then you know why

The storagenode is not compatible with a network-connected drives. And this is one of the consequences.

The only compatible storage network protocol is iSCSI. There is no other options. Either local connected drive or iSCSI.
The SMB could work in only one case: SMB server is Windows and it’s used on the same PC. For example - when it used in the Docker desktop for Windows. And this is possible only because of local connection.

So this is because of using SMB? Alright, I thought it might’ve been a bug, disregard then.
Error messages should really be implemented for these sorts of things instead of hanging onto the task indefinitely.

FreeBSD support was supposed to have been existent since about over 2 months ago now. Is that anywhere in sight at this point?