IPV4 et IPV6 dans la commande pour lancer un noeud

Bonjour, je dispose d’une connexion avec une ipv4 et V6, puis je utiliser les deux pour mon noeud dans la configuration ? cela apportera t’il quelque chose de mieux ?
en utilisant le service ddns AAAA aucun risque de mal fonction de mon noeud ? la priorité sera bien à l’ipv4 ? car je sais qu’il n’y a pas encore énormément de client en ipv6
-e ADDRESS=“domain.ddns.net:28967” \

Only stefan-benten currently supports IPv6 to begin with and isn’t doing much anymore. IPv4 gets preference from the satellite and since the DNS cache has been implemented the satellite does the DNS work and sends IP’s to the uplink. I’m not even sure if that would still include the IPv6 addresses at this point. It can’t hurt, but I doubt it’ll help you either. But if you can, might as well set it up.

I used to have a dual stack setup, until my ISP replaced my modem with one that has an incomplete IPv6 implementation. It supports IPv6, but there is no IPv6 firewall, so everything is exposed. Noooo, thank you. I notified them and after months they finally got back to me and informed me that they will push an update to turn IPv6 off for all customers until they have a complete firmware with IPv6 firewall. I mean, how insane is that!? (For people in the Netherlands, if you have KPN internet and the Experiabox v10A moden, turn off IPv6 or your entire network is exposed!)

1 Like

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse
Je suis en France avec une connexion ipv4 fixe et une ipv6 avec parfeu
Donc pour le moment je touche rien car le satellite Stephan n’est pas du tout très actif pour le moment