Is my watchtower docker command correct?

I’m running 2 nodes on my machine, but they are still on 1.1.1
Just need a sanity check on my watchtower command to make sure it’s correct :smiley: :

docker run -d --restart=always --name watchtower -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock storjlabs/watchtower storagenode storagenode2 watchtower --stop-timeout 300s

If it matches documentation then you are sane :slight_smile:

1 Like

The docker image has not yet been updated.
I expect that to happen soon. Just a little more patience, after publishing it can still take a few days until watchtower applies the update. But there is no need to rush it. Ignore the update notifications on the dashboard, they are overly aggressive.

It was partly the lag time for the docker being updated and I started a second node 2 weeks ago and I noticed last night I made a few typos in the watchtower command,

Just posting to double check I got.it right this time. :wink:

You can manually check for Docker image updates of the beta tag at Docker Hub. Only after that image is updated will the 72 hour timer start for updating Docker nodes via watchtower.

1 Like

and then the new update got pushed… O.o
i think i checked if it had been pushed like 4 times already, and now i’m worried that they just pushed it because it was being discussed and because it was on somebody’s schedule to get it done this week, so whats the last thing you do before you leave work, when everything seems to work…

so now i’m worried to update lol…think ill give it until monday to see if docker 1.3.3 is stable…

1 Like