Issue with node being offline

So I am currently running a docker on unraid running the latest beta version of the storagenode. The log consists of variations of these errors.

21-06-26T07:26:55.461Z ERROR contact:service ping satellite failed {“Satellite ID”: “12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs”, “attempts”: 11, “error”: “ping satellite: failed to dial storage node (ID: 12w6gofuzRteg9F8JEK78LsxqJizvcBtqtJ3pz6KgLme92DatHQ) at address storj.kaiserver.xyz:28967: rpc: dial tcp 52.119.107.2:28967: i/o timeout”, “errorVerbose”: “ping satellite: failed to dial storage node (ID: 12w6gofuzRteg9F8JEK78LsxqJizvcBtqtJ3pz6KgLme92DatHQ) at address storj.kaiserver.xyz:28967: rpc: dial tcp 52.119.107.2:28967: i/o timeout\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatelliteOnce:141\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatellite:95\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).updateCycles.func1:87\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:92\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

It seems like it resolved the domain name correctly as that is my current public IP, and I have ensured that the port is being forwarded correctly to port 28967.

This is what my router port forwarding rule looks like

And just to confirm that the docker is communicating through port 28967

Your node is not accessible from outside. You can check that on Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router , place your external address to the Remote Address field, your port to the Port Number field and click Check

In additional, please compare the IP on yougetsignal with IP showed in your logs, they should match, otherwise your DDNS updater is not running or your router is not configured to update it when the public IP gets changed.

The next check would be to compare your WAN IP with the public IP - they must match too, otherwise port forwarding will not work.