January 30: Please Update to Latest Release v0.31.12

Update to v0.31.12

Please update to latest release.
6 Likes

Maybe it is handy to add the release changelog here, or link to it?

How do I manually force an update?

Using Windows GUI.
One of my nodes is running 30.x already, the other one is on an older version, both Nodes have 99.9% uptime.

just restart update service

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

And fast response also!

just restart update service

Do I need to stop storj service first? Or only update service?

just reastart update service, all other work it make itself.

2 Likes

Thank you Vadim!

update service was not running and after update it seems to have stopped again…i don’t think i have seen this kind of behaviour before…

I have and confirm, update service has to be manually started after an update.

Hello

After the update I have almost no traffic only 10 percent is this correct this is started from 31 Jan 10:00

Has more people this problem

Can you explain how you came up with 10%?

I don’t think it’s related to the update, but the traffic definitely went down a lot yesterday.bw

Normal in have a average speed of 100mb traffic and now about 10mb speed traffic

Same here the traffic drop

I’m also seeing a large drop across all 5 of my nodes. Only usable mrtg I have is from a newer one with low amount of traffic, but the drop is pretty clear

1 Like

I see nothing wrong other then were a new month and they stopped testing a high amount of data.

1 Like

Ah, I see. I didn’t know the data holding up TBs of space right now is 90% test data :slight_smile: seems rather disproportionate

1 Like

Most of that test data was used to download from our nodes last month making it a really good month for SNOs so I cant complain.

1 Like