Storj Town Hall
2020-04-22T17:00:00Z → 2020-04-22T17:30:00Z
Town hall attendees will hear from Storj leaders, including: Ben Golub, our executive chairman; Katherine Johnson, general counsel and vice president of compliance and people ops; John Gleeson, vice president of operations; JT Olio, vice president of engineering; and also from myself, Jocelyn Matthews, community manager.
This town hall session will be a remote event, run as a connected viewing experience on YouTube. To participate live and chat in realtime, you can visit this page on April 22. Or, subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch on YouTube. After the event, the video will remain on YouTube to future viewings. We’ll be collecting your comments and questions to address in a separate Q&A event that’s focused solely on answering questions from the community.
During this town hall, we have a lot to cover. Our production launch and customer/partner traction are yielding great results and feedback. Topics for the meeting include:
- Launch Update: We’ll be sharing details about our production launch results, customers and partners
- Community: Highlights and direction for the coming year
- Token Flows and Balances Report: A summary of our token usage
- Product and Operations: Connectors, use cases, and the roadmap
- Company Response to Covid-19: How we’re staying the course and what measures we’ve taken to keep the company healthy
- Engineering Update: A live coding demo, showing how easy it is to get up to speed with Tardigrade
Due to the remote nature of this Town Hall, Q&A will be held as a separate event. We’re really excited about this new format!
If you have questions that you would like answered during the upcoming Q&A, please send them to email@example.com so we can answer them during the Q&A meeting.
10:00 am, San Francisco
1:00 pm, New York
5:00 pm, London
7:00 pm, Berlin
8:00 pm, Moscow