Layer 2 support for SNO payouts

No. The next payout is mainly adding the flag to your config file and double-check that without any feedback if everything works.

Ehm - the next payout is adding this flag? So i do not have to add it by myself? I already did it. Do i have to remove it?

1 Like

Please, leave the option in the config. I’m sure @littleskunk mean the flag on the satellite side.

Yea sorry bad English. I mean there is no other trick. You can only add it to the config without any feedback if it worked or not.

The only verification I can think of is the storage node logs. They would print out a warning for any config flag that couldn’t be “decrypted”.

Hi All,

Can I just confirm whether all I need to do to enable zkrollup on my nodes is adding this to my docker config alongside my already configured wallet address?

WALLET_FEATURES=“zksync,raiden”

i.e.:

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967
-p XXXXX:XXXXX
-e WALLET=“0x” WALLET_FEATURES=“zksync,raiden”
-e EMAIL=""
-e ADDRESS=""
-e BANDWIDTH=“10TB”
-e STORAGE=“3TB”
Cheers

If you want to pass it via command line, it should be after the rest of the run command. You can also specify it in the config.yaml file.

Thanks guys, I tried adding the below parameter to the config.yaml but after starting the container it didn’t really show anything in the logs about this parameter.

operator.wallet-features: [“zksync”]

Then I tried again by changing my command as shown below and the container still runs but again there is no mention of the parameter in the logs. How would I know if the container is taking this change into consideration?

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967
-p XXXXX:XXXXX
-e WALLET=“0x…”
-e EMAIL=""
-e ADDRESS=""
-e BANDWIDTH=“10TB”
-e STORAGE=“3TB”
-e WALLET_FEATURES=“zksync,raiden”\
–mount type=bind,source="/volume2/Storj_Node1/identity",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="/volume2/Storj_Node1/storage",destination=/app/config
–name storjlabs-storagenode1 storjlabs/storagenode:latest

Is this the correct way to do it?

You need to add the parameter after –name storjlabs-storagenode1 storjlabs/storagenode:latest in the format:

--mount type=bind,source="/volume2/Storj_Node1/storage",destination=/app/config
--name storjlabs-storagenode1 storjlabs/storagenode:latest
--operator.wallet-features=zksync

Currently there is no feedback for the user, but this should be added to the dashboard in one of the next few releases.

3 Likes