Looking for feedback - how should we display storage/bandwidth usage on the project dashboard?

We’re studying better ways to create a helpful dashboard in the Satellite GUI, and we need your feedback to make it great.

In this prototype (Figma), you can see:

• The Project Stats section has graphs about Storage and Bandwidth related to the time range selected - the default would be the “last 30 days”.
  • If you hover over the graphs, you can see the data related to days in that month.
  • In the Bandwidth graph, we could see Allocated and Settled bandwidth.
  • The Stats by project section would summarize projects’ statistics: storage and bandwidth in percentage used, billing, number of objects, and segments.

Some questions:

• What would be the most relevant stats/information that you’d want to see in this dashboard?
  • How would you like to see the storage and bandwidth usage: percentage used/available, size used/available, settled/allocated bandwidth related to all projects, by project, or any other way?

Let us know your thoughts!

2 Likes

This looks great! I think having some trend information might be useful. Either allowing me to download the history, or providing some analysis on growth trends over time for capacity/cost planning purposes would be nice. Especially if I can drill down to buckets to see which are getting pulled on most often.

2 Likes

This is hard to read in real size:

1 Like

+1
If that line could be broken into 2 lines or given a white background box to keep the text off the background graphic is would be much easier to read.

2 Likes

you’re right! check again, just fixed it! :wink:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Count how many people clicked on the sharing link