Low Bandwith Usage & Spikes in Storage

The estimator currently gives a wrong estimation especially for the early months. It doesn’t take vetting into account and assumes too much ingress in early months. I created a bit more realistic estimator, but please be aware that it is still an estimation.

Edit: Someone requested Edit rights to this sheet. Please be aware I won’t be granting those requests as I don’t feel like dealing with edits from others. If you want to play with the numbers, simply save it to your own google account and edit from there.

It’s read only. For now I filled in your values, if you want to alter the inputs, please save this to your own Google account and change it there. I use this calculator from time to time, so when you look at it the values I entered may have changed.

Either way, it’s unrealistic to expect you will make a lot of money with only 1TB shared. Right now about 10% is downloaded every month, so on a full node that’s $2 for egress and $1.50 for storage. That percentage may change of course, but it’s not going to get you anywhere near the estimation you got.