Low disk usage and bandwith

Hello all,

Sorry for my question, i’m a newbie :stuck_out_tongue:

My node work since 01 june ; 1Gb/400mb fiber link (no limit) with 10Tb sharing disk on dedicated NAS.

Here a screenshot of my Dashboard, do you think activity is normal ? (all satellites are 100% audit and uptime check)

Its seems to be low compared to another screenshot I have been see on internet.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Davy

yes, looks very much like what a new node should look like. Any idea where it’s at with the vetting process? Once that’s completed, you should see an uptick in bandwidth usage (mostly ingress for a while).

:arrow_down:

Welcome to the forum @zagg!

The only thing you can do is make sure you are online 24/7 and do not fail audits. Good luck :+1:

thank you for your help, here I am reassured
now ! :+1:

Okey, if there is no power outage then no worries, i stay the course :slight_smile:
I can’t wait to see the bandwidth increased :star_struck:

Have a nice day !

Davy

1 Like

I think there’s just not a lot of traffic on the network right now.
My graph looks almost exactly like yours :slight_smile:

seems to be a little lower than mine but that might be due to other nodes in your subnet or node reputation

Yours graphs are insane :slight_smile: Your node running since a lot of time and reputation is very good ?
I don’t know how many uptime we need for having a good reputation on the network.

This particular node has been running for ~5 months now. As far as i know a lot of factors can influence how much traffic your node gets. For example all traffic will be split within a subnet. Also factors like availability, connection speed, node age or location play a role in node selection.