Massive Inconsistent availability figures per satellite

I had my node down, and after being back up for a while I noticed the availability across the satellites was shown as low as 83% with two showing no outage at all. The three in the 90’s are right the other three showing 83, 100 and 100 are obviously wrong.

I hope if fixes itself up when it goes passed the 30 days. Good news is there appears to be no download penalty.

Each satellite checks your node independently, so it’s perfectly fine when they have an own reputation score for your node.
You may use these scripts to figure out, when your node was not available:

Please search for “ping satellite failed” but not “ratelimit” in your logs, it may have details why your node was not available.

The next step would be to analyze your infrastructure for problems during these periods. It also possible, that your DDNS hostname could not be updated in time, or it has resolution problems (cannot be resolved from time to time due to DNS misconfiguration on DDNS provider’s side).
See

Ok, so node was down for a short while. There should be a percentage lost but why the 6 satellites don’t come close to agreeing is the issue. The DNS is good, the infrastructure is find as there are two other nodes running no problem at 100%. Not sure if you really read the post.

Anyways, here is what you wanted. Enjoy. I’ve over it.

{
“id”: “12tRQrMTWUWwzwGh18i7Fqs67kmdhH9t6aToeiwbo5mfS2rUmo”,
“auditHistory”: [
{
“windowStart”: “2023-05-03T12:00:00Z”,
“totalCount”: 1,
“onlineCount”: 0
}
]
}
{
“id”: “1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE”,
“auditHistory”:
}
{
“id”: “121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6”,
“auditHistory”:
}
{
“id”: “12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S”,
{
“totalCount”: 3,
}
]
}
{
“id”: “12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs”,
{
“totalCount”: 3,
},
{
“windowStart”: “2023-05-04T00:00:00Z”,
“totalCount”: 6,
“onlineCount”: 5
}
]
}
{
“id”: “12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB”,
{
“totalCount”: 1,
}
]
}

Satellites works independently of each other, they also doesn’t exchange information about your node. They checks your node in a different time and with a different frequency (depends on used data by the customers of said satellite), so I do not see any weirdness here.

The more important that you now see the time intervals when your node was not available outside.
And you can try to investigate why and what is happened in these time intervals.