Hello, i have one node “A” on raspberry pi 4 and i think to migrate on amd64 supermicro debian 10.9.
I have one first question, running actually on my amd64 a new 1 week storagenode “B” can i stop it without worry for my old node (on the same IP address) ? My IP will not be blacklisted ?
Second question is about my process of migration, do you see other tasks or work like modifying config files inside storj directory, renaming some links, or files owner modifications to to achieve it ? (see bellow)
I would like to migrate from raspberry to amd64 linux debian 10.9, what i plan to do is :
- Hot Rsync all data from my amd64 : source = raspberrypi /storj / destination = amd64 /storj
- Scp identity dir : source = raspberrypi /home/pi/sn_identity / destination = amd64 /root/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode
- Cold final Rsync all data from my amd64 : source = raspberrypi /storj / destination = amd64 /storj
- Check or review firewall NAT/PAT settings (my public IP is fixed)
- Relaunch storagenode with increased capacity