My bandwidth Used this month chart’s data is reduced from 117 GB to 113.43 MB

My bandwidth Used this month chart’s data is reduced from 117 GB to 113.43 MB. Does the command 'Restart Service storagenode" had an effect on this?
I also have another question, I am planning to subscribe for the new connection for the same node since this connection is very busy and only fast on the nighttime and once I am off the vetting period I am willing to subscribe for the new one because I will be online 24/7.And I am planning to authorize new authentication token and be running new storagenode with this connection. Will I be facing the similar problem again if I subscribe for the new connection?
I am also happy to know all of my four satellites are now functioning.
I am also happy to know all of my four satellites are now functioning.

More like a changed path without restart. And now those changes are applied.
As I told you in the ticket, if you choose storage and move blobs to there, you will lose a current stat. If you choose the parent of storage and move blobs to there, you will lose the historic stat.
This is because you have a two collections of databases - from time with docker and from time with Windows service.
To apply the changes you should save the configuration file and restart the service. Seems you forgot to do it last time.

Perhaps. Because specifing a local IP usually don’t needed. So, your network seems to incorectly configured, or your PC have more than one network interface with active connection.

Thanks for the Intel, Storj,
I will take in mind the next time I do something stupid like that.