Since a few days, one of my nodes keeps restarted.
I noticed that the disk switches to “read-only” mode but I don’t know why.
I recently changed the port of my USB disk few days ago. Maybe it could the cause?
- Debian VM
- Local attached storage (not usinf NFS or CIFS or SAMBA) through USB 2, such as my other storage nodes
Recap of the symptoms
- The disk witches to “read-only” mode, which seems to cause the node restart indefinitely
- Several errors can be found in the log, such as:
- Download failed
- failed to add order
- upload failed
- FATAL Unrecoverable error (seems to be due to read-only filesystem)
How can I share with you my logs in a readable manner?
What I’ve tried
- stop the storagenode, unmount the disk and remount it (this way is writable) and then restart the node. It seems to work at the beginning (few hours max) and then the problem happens again…
Do you think it could be due to a corrupted disk?
It seems to be related to this post but I would to have your opinion.
Thanks for your help