My ISP block all my nodes =(

That is mean, especially after 2 years.
Many ISPs have a ‘fair use’ clause even on ‘unlimited’ services but to suddenly stop after two years is not the right way for them to go about ti.

I finally understood what is happening, my ISP has activated GC-NAT (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrier-grade_NAT) … I have read there that you can use a VPN and a node, has anyone done that? ?

It’s much easier to just call them and request a public IP again. Tell them you use it for IP Cameras or home automation.

3 Likes

Almost everyone who ran into that issue could get their ISP to reverse that when asking for it. So yeah, first step is calling them and telling them you need a public IP. They’re almost guaranteed to go along with that.

hahahaha, my ISP support doesn’t understand anything, they just restart the router or change it (they already did all that) so I think using a VPN is my only option, is there a manual or tutorial?

We only have this one:

But you can take a look on portmap.io, ngrok and PureVPN too.

thanks !, I’m already working with portmap.io to see how it works

It will work slow as any VPN. Also, we have a few operators using it. They have a limited pool of IPs, so with a high probability your node would have a neighbors by /24 subnet.