My node is offline from the first moment

Oh ok… that is independent of whether I already have NoIp, right? And if so, any VPN provider with port forward that you recommend please?

Hello @SoloRei ,
Welcome to the forum!

Did you restart the storagenode service after changing the config file? You can do this from the Services applet or from the elevated (with administrator’s rights) PowerShell:

Restart-Service storagenode

If you did restart of the storagenode service, but the node is still offline - please, check the WAN IP on the Status page of your router, it should be the same as on yougetsignal, if it’s not match - then you definitely behind the ISP’s NAT.
If so, you still have a few options:

• call to your current ISP and ask for public IP, it could be dynamic, but must be a public (WAN IP will match IP on yougetsignal). You can say that you need an access to your security IP cam from anywhere, to do not explain Storj;
  • switch ISP to one who offer a public IP;
  • use VPN services with port forwarding option such as portmap.io, ngrok, PIA, AirVPN, PureVPN, etc.
1 Like

English~
Thank you all for your answers, I investigated and it turns out that my ISP does not allow ports to be opened… so I changed ISP for one that does allow ports to open and now the Node is online; one more time thank you all for your answers (@Vadim @will.topping @Skyblockpro1 @daschmidt @Alexey ) Thak you so much.

Spanish~
Gracias a todos por sus respuestas, investigué y resulta que mi ISP no permite que se abran los puertos… así que cambié el ISP por uno que sí permite que se abran los puertos y ahora el Nodo está en línea; una vez más gracias a todos por sus respuestas (@Vadim @will.topping @Skyblockpro1 @daschmidt @Alexey ) Muchas gracias de verdad.

5 Likes