My used space goes to the Same value in a loop

My node ist running in the newest Version on Windows 10. My Problem ist that the used space keeps resetting to the Same value. I thought its because the filewalker was not able to finish but I saw he finished his Job and in this moment the reset happend. However my drive gets new Data the whole time…

Hello @Brotmesser,
Welcome to the forum!

Please check your databases:

Already tried this, all fine

do you have any errors, related to a database?

I checked everything in sqlite3 Explorer and checked the integrity logs also Look good

Do you have database is locked errors in the storagenode logs?

Please also check for errors related to walk|retain|trash|collector.

1 Like

I found those 2 errors

2024-05-13T07:34:19+02:00 ERROR piecestore failed to add bandwidth usage {“error”: “bandwidthdb: database is locked”, “errorVerbose”: "bandwidthdb: database is locked\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.

“error”: “pieces error: database disk image is malformed”, “errorVerbose”: "pieces error: database disk image is malformed\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).DeleteExpired

You need to fix this one first

You may also just re-create the corrupted database (with losing all Stat):

does recreating the databases affect my earnings or used Storage?

No. But you can re-create only the corrupted one, not all.

ty, I will try it. one more question, what does this mean " Wait until all migrations are applied." ?

It should apply migrations to the newly created databases (after you removed them and restarted the node). You can see that in the logs. The indicator - the node just up and running without crash.
Then you may stop it and restore databases except corrupted ones.

ok I recreated them no my used Storage shows 0mb and slowly fills up again. I assume the filewalker walks over everything and then the correct value will be displayed ? how long will this take ?

Depends on your hardware (disks) and an environment (is it a VM?) and amount of data.
Make sure that you do not have errors related to the databases in your logs (search for error|ERROR and database).

no normal windows 4TB 1TB Used no errors

You may track a progress: