Need Help: QNAP Storj App V. 1.1.4 Not Working

Hello
I have a QNAP where I want to activate a node, I have followed the procedure explained in these links

I have created the identity from a PC, as indicated, it has been created correctly,
The command
(sls BEGIN “$env:AppData\Storj\Identity\storagenode\ca.cert”).count
(sls BEGIN “$env:AppData\Storj\Identity\storagenode\identity.cert”).count
return 2 and 3

I have copied it to a folder in the QNAP
I have opened the ports on the router
I have uninstalled the Storj Storage node file 1.1.4 in qnap from github

After launching the application, everything is fine until the last step that tells me the following, however I confirm that the path and the identity files are correct

As I can not continue, I tried to pay this support article forum 15079

apply
docker run --rm -e SETUP=“true”
–mount type=bind,source="/share/storj01/identity/storagenode",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="/share/storj01/storage",destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest
(I hide my data, logically)
in Qnap containers I get a container but when i do this step i get an error

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300
-p 28967:28967/tcp
-p 28967:28967/udp
-p 14002:14002
-e WALLET=“0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
-e EMAIL="xxx@xxxx.com"
-e ADDRESS=“xxx.xxx.xxx:28967”
-e STORAGE=“81TB”
–mount type=bind,source="/share/storj01/identity/storagenode",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="/share/storj01/storage",destination=/app/config

This is the error:
docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/storagenode” is already in use by container “4c91b4f449ef758d61fc219393bae1b91faef32fe06faa508787f205cbc5fee2”. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.

As indicated, I remove the container and reapply

Etc
Etc

The container is recreated although errors like this appear in the logs

2022-05-06T15:22:11.562Z INFO Invalid configuration file value for key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “log.development”}
2022-05-06T15:22:11.562Z INFO Invalid configuration file value for key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “log.output”}
2022-05-06T15:22:11.562Z INFO Invalid configuration file value for key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “log.stack”}

Error: Error starting master database on storagenode: group:
— stat config/storage/blobs: no such file or directory
— stat config/storage/temp: no such file or directory
— stat config/storage/garbage: no such file or directory
— stat config/storage/trash: no such file or directory

2022-05-06 15:22:18,162 INFO exited: storagenode (exit status 1; not expected)
2022-05-06 15:22:19,163 INFO gave up: storagenode entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

What can you do?
Thank you!!!

I think your path is wrong. Check the bottom of this page. You shouldn’t have …/storage

QNAP. The wizard can’t approve the identity path even using the browse feature on the identity screen

Before I wanted to indicate that I have only created the identity from windows, not a container. i move the idetity to QNAP
Captura

I have applied this modification in the configuration and I get the error again ( I changed path “/share/storj01/storage” to “/share/storj01”
-p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002
-e WALLET=“0xXXXXXXXX”
-e EMAIL="XXX@XXXX.com"
-e ADDRESS=“xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:28967”
-e STORAGE=“81TB”
–mount type=bind,source="/share/storj01/Identity/storagenode",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="/share/storj01",destination=/app/config
Show me this error
docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/storagenode” is already in use by container “6fafb623e2bd4fa14fa08ff7e47808261d5aebab318a9c3dc8c1d1a0f3e2817a”. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.

I delete the container in QNAP and reapply the commands. It does not show the error,But I see that the container gives me these errors again

2022-05-07 08:00:27,720 INFO exited: processes (exit status 0; not expected)
2022-05-07T08:00:27.733Z INFO Invalid configuration file value for key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “log.encoding”}

2022-05-07 08:00:34,324 INFO exited: storagenode (exit status 1; not expected)
2022-05-07 08:00:35,325 INFO gave up: storagenode entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

Regards

Hi Roberto
the link is one of the ones I followed to configure it. I have followed it step by step I can’t find where the error may be. I’ve answered ligloo with what I just did again, and it keeps giving me the same mistake.
After applying the command
docker run --rm -e SETUP=“true”

when trying to apply this it indicates that there is a container running and asks me to delete it,
docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/storagenode” is already in use by container “6fafb623e2bd4fa14fa08ff7e47808261d5aebab318a9c3dc8c1d1a0f3e2817a”. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.

however in the link that you send me does not indicate anything of having to delete it.
If i deleted it and apply
-p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002
-e WALLET=“0xXXXXXXXX”
-e EMAIL="XXX@XXXX.com"
-e ADDRESS=“xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:28967”
-e STORAGE=“81TB”
–mount type=bind,source="/share/storj01/Identity/storagenode",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="/share/storj01",destination=/app/config
the continer run, but with error
2022-05-07 08:00:27,720 INFO exited: processes (exit status 0; not expected)
2022-05-07T08:00:27.733Z INFO Invalid configuration file value for key {“Process”: “storagenode-updater”, “Key”: “log.encoding”}

2022-05-07 08:00:34,324 INFO exited: storagenode (exit status 1; not expected)
2022-05-07 08:00:35,325 INFO gave up: storagenode entered FATAL state, too many start retries too quickly

Regards

Have you removed the qnap application? Maybe the node it sees was created by the application

To see the dockers on your system

docker ps -a

I just deleted the application, anyway the application does not arrive when creating the node. It is cra when the command is launched
docker run --rm -e SETUP=“true”…
once the command is launched, I launch this other docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 … and it is when I indicate that there is already a node and delete it I delete it, I beat it again
docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 \
recreates the node and that is when the errors indicated above come out

Excuse my english, I’m translating with the translator

Regards

Show me this

docker ps -a

CONTAINER ID IMAGE COMMAND CREATED STATUS PORTS NAMES
99b3d3d8517c storjlabs/storagenode:latest “/entrypoint” 42 minutes ago Up 42 minutes 127.0.0.1:14002->14002/tcp, 0.0.0.0:28967->28967/tcp, 0.0.0.0:28967->28967/udp storagenode

Don’t worry, I’m using the translator too. I am not an expert.
You can try:

docker container stop 99b3d3d8517c

docker container rm 99b3d3d8517c

I get the same mistake, I’m going to delete everything and try from scratch later. Maybe I have something installed from so much testing. I’ll tell you
Thank you!!

It took me several attempts until I got my node running. Have you set up a dynamic dns, that is where you put ADrESS: XnAC.dyndns.org:24… . Have you done port forwarding? The QNAP app isn’t updated. When I sit in front of my computer I’ll give you the path.

If you don’t have any other dockers running you can remove container station and reinstall it

You need to remove a previous container:

docker stop storagenode
docker rm storagenode

Then you can run a new one.
However this one

shows, that your storagenode already running and seems even doesn’t restart.
You can try to see a local dashboard:

docker exec -it storagenode ./dashboard.sh

Or at least check your logs:

docker logs --tail 10 storagenode

My IP address is a fixed IP and I have done open port forwading.
I would appreciate the steps, I have dedicated more than 20 hours and I can not find the solution, neither by GUI nor by commands

I have done this, I erase everything, start from scratch and I already have the container running! It is an important advance!!!
However, when I apply this command
docker exec -it storagenode ./dashboard.sh
I get
ID XXXXXXX
Status OFFLINE
Uptime 3m21s

Available Used Egress Ingress

Bandwidth N/A 0 B 0 B 0 B (since May 1)
Disk 80.00 TB 0 B

Internal 127.0.0.1:7778
External xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:28967

If I enter the [intenalIP]:14002 through the browser
Show me STATUS OFFLINE and QUIC Misconfigured
(I can’t attach a screenshot because the system only allows me 1)

With this command, show me errors
docker logs --tail 10 storagenode

QNAP have internet conection and the port 28967 is port forwading in the router
The storage folder was empty, after creating the node there are now files and folders

Ok. Now this is a usual OFFLINE issue. So you fixed any docker-related issues and now node at least running.
You can use this checklist to troubleshoot the offline issue:

Please pay attention to WAN IP on your router (usually shown on the Status page) - it should match the IP on Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router, otherwise port forwarding will not work (and no-ip will not help). And of course you should use this IP with node’s port in your docker run command as a value for ADDRESS variable.
To update any parameter to your node you need to stop and remove the container and run it back with all your parameters include changed ones.

Please show me the docker run-command you are using to run the node. It is very close now. Do you have the correct permission on the folders to run? Try also sudo the docker run command.

As you can see it’s already running, but have connectivity problems, so seems permissions and path issues are already solved.

Ok. Now it’s time to show the portforwarding from the router.

2 rules, one for UDP and one for TCP.

in the -e ADDRESS=“your.public.static.ip:28967”.

@Alexey What issue is it left to get the node connected?