New authorize token error

Hello,

I have few tokens and I try to sign them on new nodes, but i go errors.

2019-10-21T06:46:28.374+0200 INFO running on version v0.23.4

2019-10-21T06:46:28.914+0200 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)\n\tmain.cmdAuthorize:212\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:275\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1:293\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:762\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:800\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:83\n\truntime.main:203”}

What’s wrong here.

Have you used the latest identity file to sign them ?

Yes, I use the latest release

I had same probleb, time synk helped, you can install NetTime and it will always sync your node with write time.

Are you sure, so I can resign again.
Buy the way I use linux not windows

i made it about 10 times, and in the end i got answer from other helper and it helped.
If you use linux, put ntpdate ot something and update time

I use linux not windows

Doesn’t matter which geographic you are , cause my nodes in France, so I have to sync with france

setup location on linux, and update time, linux know where you are.

I am in Estonia, have +2 time

I will try and update, thanks for help

Did you get it to work? That error seems to be returned no matter which error (like already claimed, out of time sync window, etc) Also we are on v0.23.5 as of the time of this post, have you updated?

Hi

Nope, I try many times and my time is correct.