New Node showing offline

I’m trying to get my node running using the windows GUI but it is showing offline and I think it has to deal with identity verification.

I have exceptions in my firewall and router set up to allow traffic through port 28967

When I run through the Identity KB I get the following error:

I had tried to set up a node using Docker a couple months ago but didn’t realize I had the wrong version of windows.

Thanks in advance for the help.

It says its already claimed you cant use the same one more then once.

So should I just request a new one?

Yes If you already activated it once. Are you already running a node on that identity?

Nope, it’s not in use and I think I blew all those files away when I uninstalled Docker

The files arent connected to docker directly, The files are located on your hard drive.

humm okay, I’ll see if I can find it. Any idea what the files i’m looking for would be?

If you already used docker to run your node they will be exactly in the same place you pointed docker at.

I never got docker to work, so i’ve never had a working node

Oh ok, Well then I would just get a new identity then. So you can just sign up again with the same email you already did. make sure not to use any adblockers when doing so.
You idenity should be located here. Users\Youruser\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storagenode

Sounds good! Any idea how long it will take for the email to appear?

Its normally pretty fast.

perfect that worked! Thank you!

Just make sure to remove the old idenity before trying again