No ingress anymore since recovering from Could not rollup bandwidth usage error

Hi!

End of March, beginning of April started to have the Could not rollup bandwidth usage error and the docker container continued restarting. Based on earlier forum posts I just waited till the error went away. In the meantime I received a couple of suspension notifications (latest on April 2nd).

The problems have been resolved and the node has been happy and up and running for a week now.
Next problem is that I’m seeing no ingress (no put requests in the logs).

Is this something that will resolve itself as well?

From the satelites perspective the node is up and running, because I can see a lower ingress on my other node that didn’t have any problems.

(newbie here)

This is the last note I have in my notification for this node:
Your Node is suspended since 2024-04-02 00:00:02.587703 +0000 UTC: This is a reminder that your StorageNode is suspended on Satellite 12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs

I have noticed this problem several times. A node restart should solve it.

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye on it - restarted this morning. Perhaps the satelites need to catch up.

Another restart (8hrs ago) and problem is still there (no ingress). Any idea how to solve that?

Hello @Krispi,
Welcome back!

What’s your current version?
It should be actual from version.storj.io

When this happens my logs showing some upload requests that never get finished or canceled. I guess there is some limit for pending uploads.

Thanks @Alexey !
The node upgraded to v1.99.3 over night, but before last night it was v1.93.x.
After the upgrade to the latest version, still no ingress.

Disk space: there is still 3TB of free space (approx 50%) in the dashboard and in reality (disks app).
Logs: I’m only seeing GET requests - no special warnings or errors

Feels like the satelites recognize this as a working node (because my other is getting less ingress), but they are not sending any ingress to it.

Also the Online stats don’t seem the change - diffiult to say seeing that stat is a 30-day rolling on/off measure.

If your node was suspended, you will have to wait for the notice that it is now unsuspended. You will get an email about it. It can take a while.

2 Likes

Yes, @Knowledge is right - if your online score is below 60%, it needs to recover first to at least greater than 60%, after that your node will be unsuspended and ingress should resume.

1 Like

The online score is indeed below 60% (55%). That means that I’ll need to wait 30 days before the offline records fall off.

Thanks!

1 Like

Actually your node may clear the 60% threshold before that. 30 days are only required to fully recover (to 100%).
However, each downtime will require an additional 30 days to recover.