No Ingress on one of my nodes since 5/12

I’ve noticed that one of my two nodes stopped getting any ingress since 5/12 (which might correlate when I got 1.29.3 but not sure). There is periods when ingress returns but than quickly goes away. I still have space available and I’m running version 1.29.3 which I’ve verified is the latest version. I have a second node (in a completely different location) which is running the same version and has not run into this same issue. I am still getting Egress and the node is still stating online with a perfect audit score. I had not changed anything on this node so was surprised to see the ingress drop off so dramatically.

Looking at the logs the only errors I see could be related as it seems like it fails to get storage stats from the nodestats. But not certain why this would have started all of a sudden.

2021-05-16T14:08:57.810Z        ERROR   nodestats:cache Get disk space usage query failed       {"error": "node stats service error: context canceled", "errorVerbose": "node stats service error: context canceled\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Service).GetDailyStorageUsage:114\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage.func1:177\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:261\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage:176\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func3:132\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:92\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2021-05-16T14:09:28.206Z        ERROR   nodestats:cache Get stats query failed  {"error": "node stats service error: context canceled", "errorVerbose": "node stats service error: context canceled\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Service).GetReputationStats:74\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats.func1:154\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:261\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheReputationStats:153\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:120\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:92\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}

Hi @Sokar and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

That’s a bit concerning, maybe something’s up with your disk.

You should probably run a fullscan to ensure it’s fine and is not starting to fail.

If you’re on linux, maybe this thread can give you some hints on what to do to check the disk if needed: