Node disqualified on all satellites right after suspension email

There are would not other errors anymore, since it’s disqualified already. And old logs are gone.

I asked developers to check your node on satellites. The node was not able to deliver pieces for audits, placed into containment mode (all uploads are stopped) and even then it was unable to deliver pieces for a few hours. All audits considered as failed.
Either your system was overloaded or disk is not able to read data, we can’t figure it out without old logs unfortunately.

I think the problem is in the latest versions of docker. everything worked stably for several months. troubles arose after updating. Can I go back to earlier versions of docker without losing my existing settings? how to do it?

No you can’t and even if you roll back to an earlier version you still get suspended. The only difference would be that you wouldn’t see it in the logs or on the dashboard but the satellite would still suspend your node.

everything is very bad (. no one knows what happened, how to fix it and how to avoid this in the future. if I install a new node, will I need new input?

I have to agree regarding Docker desktop for Windows:

Unfortunately from this screenshot I can assume that your node completely disqualified on all satellites:

And now you can start only from scratch, i.e. - a new identity (please, do not use the old one), a new authorization token and clean and healthy storage.

Since you are on Windows, I would recommend to do not use the docker version, unless you have more than one drive to share and use the Windows GUI instead: GUI Install - Windows - Storj Docs

Where can I get data for a new node?

You can follow this guide: https://documentation.storj.io/