Node disqualified on saltlake.tardigrade.io

Hello everyone, my Windows node was disqualified from saltlake.tardigrade.io because I had a DNS issue. Now that the issue is resolved, is there anyway to have him back ?

Thanks.

Hello @bromain,
Welcome to the forum!

Please provide your NodeID and we will see what we can do.

1 Like

Hello, thank you very much, here is my NID : 1sdVkj3zYvaPUXm4YXpMaLRRF5tbFNauP5h6t6UQN6p4QiZG3A

1 Like

Your node has been reinstated on this satellite.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I can see the online % growing.

1 Like

Hello, since my node has been reinstalled on the stellite, i no longer see the percentage grow : it is still at 10,52% and not growing, I donnt know what to do :frowning:

The online score requires 30 days online to fully recover. So you need to wait and check your logs for errors.

Такая же беда из-за косяка с дднс changeip.com
127QZsku78z1RVZEGFBGkgPrT6FvVquKm3btruTbmE6sgBs89ME
1tuiS2qrUjZKwP51ouKThyxw1bNoAgSLXVpV8QjXvpf8AvSCgP
12D4CLU77cm5g9R68AHyDzNuYmgd9DQrtBZZAC7XBwzSCjPGxWg

Please do not use this DDNS provider, they misconfigured DNS, thus their domains resolvable only sometimes.
Make sure that your current DDNS is better - try to resolve your new registered domain from different locations if possible, or track the online score on your nodes.
I created a ticket for the team to reinstate your nodes.

На русском

Пожалуйста, не используйте этого DDNS провайдера, он неправильно сконфигурировал DNS, поэтому их домены можно разрешить в IP только время от времени.
Убедитесь, что выбранный вами DDNS работает лучше - попробуйте разрешить зарегистрированный у них домен из разных мест, если возможно, или отслеживайте online score на ваших узлах.
Я создал билет для команды на очистку признака дисквалификации для ваших узлов.

Your nodes have been reinstated.

2 Likes

Добрый день. Можете посоветовать какой публичный днс лучше использовать для работы узлов?

Здравствуйте @pdeline06,
Добро пожаловать на форум!