Node does not come out of suspension

Hi all!

My node was offline for 14 days due to a long-term lack of Internet. For this reason, when the node was connected to the network, it was suspended. The node has been suspended since October 30th.

The node does not contain any damage or loss of files and is technically in good order.

I recently saw information on a forum that “before suspension, your node can be offline for 288 hours (12 days). If you are suspended, you will not receive new data, but if your node remains online for about a week, it will come out of suspension. If you are offline for more than 30 days, you will be disqualified and will not be able to undo your disqualification.”

My node was connected to the Internet on November 2. The node has been online for 11 days now. But it still does not receive new data. The node only works on “upload”. How long will the node remain in this mode? How can this be fixed?

Node ID: 1zYXKtn4gxiVD1B6fTpUs6RaqYRyh57aH4dG7CRA4UWwfaniFf

@Alexey

My experience with this is that it will start to get new data when the Online percentage rises to a specific threshold. You will then receive an email that your node has emerged from suspension. Because you were offline for a long period of time, it will take you longer to raise your online percentage.

4 Likes

I think this threshold is 60%. But from experience, I have seen that “time online in the last 30 days” begins to increase only 30 days after the node returns online.
Is this assumption correct?

No, this summer I was also offline for 14 days. After a few days I returned to 60% and the entrance returned
It is also true that if you were always online for the first 16 days, it will take longer because the 14 days offline have to scale until they leave the 30 days. I don’t know if I explained myself…

2 Likes

I understood you. Thank you

1 Like