Node encounters "FATAL Uncrecoverable error" every few hours

I’ve been running this node since v3 was released and just started having this problem a couple days ago. Every few hours the storage node service (Windows) will stop, showing this error in the log:

2021-09-10T00:59:03.846-0500	FATAL	Unrecoverable error	{"error": "read udp [::]:28967: wsarecvfrom: The connection has been broken due to keep-alive activity detecting a failure while the operation was in progress.", "errorVerbose": "read udp [::]:28967: wsarecvfrom: The connection has been broken due to keep-alive activity detecting a failure while the operation was in progress.\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve:88\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/server.(*Server).Run.func5:224\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}

I restart the service (or node), and a couple/few hours later it happens again. Seems random… haven’t been able to establish a pattern. I’ve searched around and can’t find anything. Anyone have a clue where to start?

Thanks in advance.

Hello @op458641568418 ,
Welcome to the forum!

I would suggest to create a bug there: Issues · storj/storj · GitHub

Thanks Alexey. Of course after the problem occurred ~10 times over ~3 days… I posted here… and the problem hasn’t happened since. If it starts happening again I’ll create a bug on GitHub. I appreciate the help!

1 Like

Same error as the one at Strange error, what is that mean? .

Yep!

Still hasn’t happened since I posted this.