Node Gets DQed after successful GE

Im curious does it even matter if the Node gets DQed after it successfully finishes GE, But why would the dashboard only show this one satellite gets DQed though. I do have confirmation of it completing with a receipt though.

Your node gets DQed not the satellite. What happened ?

Thats what I meant, No idea what happen cause it finished the GE and then it decided to say my node was DQed.

us-central-1.tardigrade.io:7777 12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S 100.00% Y
Your node has been disqualified on 12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S

Did you get the receipt after GE ?

Yes sir I did completed like normal.

What does the audit stat for that sat say ?

"totalCount": 9166,
  "successCount": 9156,
  "alpha": 11.97473878476754,
  "beta": 8.02526121523242,
  "score": 0.5987369392383782

Score was alot lower then the rest of them not sure what happen though.

Does it delete pieces during GE when they are uploaded to another nodes ?

Yeah it seemed like it was fighting the the satellites while it was running GE also for some reason it was still getting audits while GE was running. Mind you I dont care much cause it was my testing node and its been full since nov.

A node opting GE has to respond to audits during GE and its uptime is also checked to make sure they are still ‘good’ nodes. (Uptime currently isn’t affecting it)

Check your log for failed audits.

The problem is the audit job. It should check if a segment was updated between queuing it for audit and sending out the audit request. This check has a problem. It currently doesn’t notice graceful exit changes.

3 Likes

Would this deny the node from getting escrow even after successful receipt ?