Node is Suspended

Did not expect this. As far as I know the storage is fine because I use it daily. Machine runs 24/7. I know for the last few days there has been some internet connection issues.

Your Storage Node on the asia-east-1 Satellite was suspended. You were suspended on 2020-04-22 at 21:37 UTC.

You won’t receive any new data on this Satellite until you resolve the issue causing audit failures on your node.

EDIT: Upon looking at the log, it looks like I am seeing a ton of database locked errors.
So I just signed into my modem to check on my port forwards and looks like now the ISP took that over now.

UPDATE: Just got this email now, another satellite suspends me. Your Storage Node on the europe-west-1 Satellite was suspended. You were suspended on 2020-04-23 at 08:29 UTC.
Your Storage Node on the us-central-1 Satellite was suspended. You were suspended on 2020-04-23 at 08:33 UTC.

Guess this figures out why. I disable there advance security features, unsure if it is still blocking the request regardless on the setting I put.

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Node Suspension