Node offline maybe suspended

Hello!

I’ve installed a storj node on my vps, but, after an uptime of 24 hours, it’s offline.
In the block “Suspension & Audit”, every satellite has as value "Audit 100% " and “Suspension 100%”.

So, I’m suspended or not?
How I can check if everything works fine?

Check the log files. What are the Online scores?

Thanks for the reply. The port 28967 is opened, My log report this (i’ve hidden my storj id ):

2021-03-12T18:17:34.589Z        ERROR   contact:service ping satellite failed   {"Satellite ID": "12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S", "attempts": 7, "error": "ping satellite error: failed to dial storage node (ID: HIDDEN) at address [::]:28967: rpc: dial tcp [::]:28967: connect: cannot assign requested address", "errorVerbose": "ping satellite error: failed to dial storage node (ID:HIDDEN) at address [::]:28967: rpc: dial tcp [::]:28967: connect: cannot assign requested address\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatelliteOnce:141\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatellite:95\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).updateCycles.func1:87\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}

Hello @sgs1 and welcome :slight_smile:

100% means your score is perfect => you’re not suspended. Not yet at least. You can start worrying when any of your score starts dropping below 95% as it doesn’t wait for it to reach 0% to suspend or disqualify you (e.g. in the case of the audit score, you get disqualified if it drops below 60%, which can happen pretty quickly in case of a disk major failure for instance).

You uses IPv6 address only? This will not work unfortunately - most of customers and satellites uses IPv4.
You also must specify your public static IP here, not zeros. Or DDNS hostname, in case if your IP is not static.

In case of Docker it’s an -e ADDRESS option in your docker run command, in case of binary/Windows GUI it’s contact.external-address: option in the config.yaml (see https://documentation.storj.io/resources/faq/where-can-i-find-a-config.yaml)

Thank for your support guys!
It was the -e ADDRESS option.
Thanks!

1 Like