Hi fellow node operators.
OS: Win10. Hardware: I5, 12 Gb ram, storj space: 0.5 TB (currently). I have generated my Id, went through the installer. The node as a service is running. Dashboard is available.
However my node is offline.
I have checked all items listed on this page:
- I have created the identity (CA, identity files)
- Port forward is enabled in both windows Firewall and via my router for the below mentioned port.
- Port forwarding is active for the port 28967 (checked via yougetsignal website)
- the config.yaml file has the port mentioned ("contact.external-address: 18.104.22.168:28967)
- My ISP formallyhas a dynamic IP however they are known to not change the address according to forums.
- The firewall has the inbound traffic rule for abovementioned port enabled.
During troubleshooting my issue I came across this post:
“wan-ip-address-different-than-external-address”(the rules do not allow me to use more than 2 urls apparently).
In this post, it is mentioned that the WAP IP needs to be similar to the public Ip.
I have run nslookup which gets me an Ipv6 type of address.
I am assuming my WAP IP (which is a IPv4 type) and the IPv6 are not matching which causes the node to be offline.
Is this reasoning correct, if yes, how do I solve this?
Is portmap.io a possible solution? If so how do I configure this?
If the issue is related to other things, what could it be?
I have attached the latest log via google drive in the next message
Thanks for your time,