Node Offline Unrecoverable error

Hi all,

My node is offline, im using windows 10 with gui, i check the logs and it shows me this error:

021-08-04T19:26:37.029+0200 INFO db.migration Database Version {“version”: 53}
2021-08-04T19:26:37.206+0200 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “Error during preflight check for storagenode databases: preflight: database “bandwidth”: failed create test_table: database disk image is malformed\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).preflight:418\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).Preflight:352\n\tmain.cmdRun:208\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:363\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:381\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:64\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”, “errorVerbose”: “Error during preflight check for storagenode databases: preflight: database “bandwidth”: failed create test_table: database disk image is malformed\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).preflight:418\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).Preflight:352\n\tmain.cmdRun:208\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:363\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:381\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:64\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n\tmain.cmdRun:210\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:363\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:381\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:64\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

What should i do? thank you all.

i check .db and return me this:

i fix the database with the guide, now its ok:

but same problem in logs.

You have a typo in the database name in your checking command for bandwidth.db (your variant is bandwidht.db)
If you specify non-existed database, the sqlite3 will create an empty one. And of course, the PRAGMA integrity_check; for empty database would be ok.

Please, stop the storagenode and use the provided script from the guide How to fix a "database disk image is malformed" – Storj instead of manually run on every database

Get-ChildItem d:\storj_datos\*.db -File | %{$_.Name + " " + $(C:\sqlite\sqlite3.exe $_.FullName "PRAGMA integrity_check;")}

And please, remove the empty bandwidht.db database.

ok i see the typo, i remove the 0kb db, im going to fix the good one, thanks

Node Online!!! Thank you all!!

4 Likes