Node speed download-upload

hi, I was watching the node and the download/upload speed is about 13 mbit/s and the internet connection is 100 mbit/s how do I set it to use all the available bandwidth ?

Become a tardigrade customer and put a load on the network that saturates all nodes resources.

This isn’t mining, bandwidth is used as it is needed by customers. You’re providing a service, customers only use that service when they need it.

so the answer is that I cant do anything about that

You can do a little, since we are highly depends on customers and their activity.
You can only lower your failure rate as much as possible: don’t use a network connected drives, try to avoid of using USB drives and so on.
Also, keep in mind - you can’t win all races: Error piercestore protocol: rpc error: code = canceled desc = contect canceled
If you like experimenting, you can play with Should I change max-concurrent-requests? (ERROR piecestore upload rejected, too many requests) but keep an eye on results of Script: Calculate Success Rates for Audit, Download, Upload, Repair

1 Like

I was just curious becouse I have 2 nodes and 2 internet connections, one 100mb/s and one is gigabit :stuck_out_tongue: so I wanted to put them to use becouse I dont have what else to do with such speeds

Im new to all this and I have no ideea how to check for the errors or how to change max concurrent requests, is there a list of available commands I can use ?

where do I find config.yaml

Im on windows

ok, I found the file and edited it but I dont know how to restart the node and look for the eventual errors

docker restart -t 300 storagenode

========== AUDIT =============
Successful: 77
Recoverable failed: 3
Unrecoverable failed: 0
Success Min: 96.25%
Success Max: 100%
========== DOWNLOAD ==========
Successful: 14563
Failed: 442
Success Rate: 97.0543152282573
========== UPLOAD ============
Successful: 23351
Rejected: 597
Failed: 1025
Acceptance Rate: 97.5070987138801
Success Rate: 95.7950443058746
========== REPAIR DOWNLOAD ===
Successful: 0
Failed: 0
Success Rate: 0
========== REPAIR UPLOAD =====
Successful: 0
Failed: 0
Success Rate: 0
PS C:\Users\alex\Desktop\success_rate-master>

is this good or bad ?

If you would see increasing of failed, then - bad. Reduce the Should I change max-concurrent-requests? (ERROR piecestore upload rejected, too many requests)