Node stopped working

did you put to config external address?

Do you have firewall on linux pc? Opened port 28967 on it?

i don’t have firewall on this linux

please help !!! !!! !!!

You should be specifying the storagenode:beta repository, not storagenode:alpha

If your problem cannot be resolved here on the forum, please file a support request on our helpdesk.

It’s possible you’ve already resolved this some other way, but I’d still like to share 2 comments.

1. Unraid has unfortunately been proven to be unreliable, mounts are often not yet available when the node starts.
  2. I think the interface setup you use uses -v mounts instead of the bind mounts suggested in the storagenode instructions. The only major difference between the two is that -v mounts just start the container anyway, but use a temporary volume instead of the actual mount point.

So with these 2 things in mind, what is likely happening is that the container starts before the mount location is available and starts with a temporary volume inside the container which does not have enough space available (and obviously also doesn’t have the actual data that is supposed to be on your node).

Unfortunately I’m not aware of a good way to get this working reliably on unraid. I advise you switch away from it if you want to run a node.

2 Likes