Node suddenly Offline

Hi my note was running for over two weeks with no network aktivity. It always showed a naiborhood size around 180. Now its just saying Offline. I downt know what to do…

If got this error message:
2019-10-06T23:03:49.070Z e[31mERRORe[0m contact:chore pingSatellites failed {“error”: “rpc error: code = Internal desc = contact: couldn’t connect to client at addr: IP:28967 due to internal error.”}

Hello and welcome to the forum! Have you had a look here:

I have looked there and in my identity folder are only 4 files. and when i try to create a new identity it fails.

Your identity folder should contain 6 files not 4. You can’t “re-create” new identity since the auth token is spent after 1 use. You would need to signup the waitlist for a new auth token. Did you check if your port is open or not ?

Unless the signing didn’t work the first time for some reason it you accidentally skipped that step. Try to sign it again first.

Also in that linked post I said it should connect in seconds. That’s no longer the case since kademlia was removed. It can take a bit until your status shows online. However your port should show as open right away and the rest of the post still applies.

Yes my Port is open. I have signup the waitlist for a new auth token.
Thx for your help guys.

As @BrightSilence suggested you should try once to make sure you did sign the id

how can i do this?
shoud i redo this? https://documentation.storj.io/setup/identity

More precisely this part

https://documentation.storj.io/setup/identity#sign-the-identity

im getting this error:
2019-10-07T21:15:00.309+0200 INFO running on version v0.22.2
2019-10-07T21:15:01.035+0200 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certifica tes peer error: error claiming authorization\n(identity files were still generat ed and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = cer tificates peer error: error claiming authorization\n(identity files were still g enerated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)\n\tmain.cmdA uthorize:212\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:275\n\tstorj.io/storj /pkg/process.cleanup.func1:293\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:762\ n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Co mmand).Execute:800\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:83\n\trunt ime.main:203”}

Please show, what is version of the identity tool?

identity version

Release build
Version: v0.22.2
Build timestamp: 06 Oct 19 21:00 CEST
Git commit: 3a9a47b98b0e5dfddba1636c024c9e0a6b7cdaee

Please, sync your clock with an Internet server and then try again.

my clock is right :smiley:

Did you force the clock to sync?
The difference should be not more than 15 seconds

yes if synced the clock again but still the same results.

Please, try to sign the identity with a new latest binary.

got it back online the new auth key had fixed the issue. thx for your help.