Node suddenly Offline

Hi my note was running for over two weeks with no network aktivity. It always showed a naiborhood size around 180. Now its just saying Offline. I downt know what to do…

If got this error message:
2019-10-06T23:03:49.070Z e[31mERRORe[0m contact:chore pingSatellites failed {“error”: “rpc error: code = Internal desc = contact: couldn’t connect to client at addr: IP:28967 due to internal error.”}

Hello and welcome to the forum! Have you had a look here:

I have looked there and in my identity folder are only 4 files. and when i try to create a new identity it fails.

Your identity folder should contain 6 files not 4. You can’t “re-create” new identity since the auth token is spent after 1 use. You would need to signup the waitlist for a new auth token. Did you check if your port is open or not ?

Unless the signing didn’t work the first time for some reason it you accidentally skipped that step. Try to sign it again first.

Also in that linked post I said it should connect in seconds. That’s no longer the case since kademlia was removed. It can take a bit until your status shows online. However your port should show as open right away and the rest of the post still applies.

Yes my Port is open. I have signup the waitlist for a new auth token.
Thx for your help guys.

As @BrightSilence suggested you should try once to make sure you did sign the id

how can i do this?
shoud i redo this? https://documentation.storj.io/setup/identity

More precisely this part

https://documentation.storj.io/setup/identity#sign-the-identity

im getting this error:
2019-10-07T21:15:00.309+0200 INFO running on version v0.22.2
2019-10-07T21:15:01.035+0200 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certifica tes peer error: error claiming authorization\n(identity files were still generat ed and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = cer tificates peer error: error claiming authorization\n(identity files were still g enerated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)\n\tmain.cmdA uthorize:212\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:275\n\tstorj.io/storj /pkg/process.cleanup.func1:293\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:762\ n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Co mmand).Execute:800\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:83\n\trunt ime.main:203”}

Please show, what is version of the identity tool?

identity version

Release build
Version: v0.22.2
Build timestamp: 06 Oct 19 21:00 CEST
Git commit: 3a9a47b98b0e5dfddba1636c024c9e0a6b7cdaee

Please, sync your clock with an Internet server and then try again.

my clock is right :smiley:

Did you force the clock to sync?
The difference should be not more than 15 seconds

yes if synced the clock again but still the same results.