Node turned offline at month starting

Hi there, im from Spain and I made a node operational like 15 days ago, from June, 15. Now node appears offline with no reason, traffic and payments in that 15 days have been lost. I dont know if this is normal or I should do something, could someone help me please? Thank you

PD: Here is a screen of my node status, as you see it has a few GB’S downloaded.

Could this be a mix up?
The stats always reset each month but your node should show bandwidth used and “online”

Try refreshing your browser first to see if it shows online

Try this checklist:

Nothing changes when I refresh the browser

Port is open and working on, im using Uptime Robot to check every minute if port goes down.

Is that a powershell line? It is so strange that identity was wrong with node working correctly after 15 days…

Can you give more details ? Is the issue resolved ?

Also you IP is shown 3 times and you have tried to hide it only twice. I recommend removing the image and just add that your port is open.


Is not resolved… It is normal to have uptime and no last contact? Port is open, Im using NOIP so my IP is fixed. Yesterday it was working well. Sorry, I dont have too much experience with this and my english is so poor xD

offline4

Are some files of my Identity/storagenode too small? Should I do the sing process again?


What is happening now xD

Your English is very good. Can you show your docker run command ? You can remove any personal info from it.

How can I do that? Is that command up there?

docker exec -it storagenode ls -l /app/id

When I paste It on PW It shows me an error like unknown commands

It should look like

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 \
    -p 28967:28967 \
    -p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002 \
    -e WALLET="0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" \
    -e EMAIL="user@example.com" \
    -e ADDRESS="domain.ddns.net:28967" \
    -e STORAGE="2TB" \
    --mount type=bind,source="<identity-dir>",destination=/app/identity \
    --mount type=bind,source="<storage-dir>",destination=/app/config \
    --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest

Finally I made it work just reinstalling Storj V3 Storage Node, fillin the fields with same content again, no changes made.

Node is now online and last contact working well. Identity files were ok too so I leaved them untouched.

If someone has a similar error, please reply this thread, and thank you Nerdatwork for the helps. I will keep it updated :vulcan_salute:t3:

1 Like

So I can assume that you do not use a docker version and use the Windows GUI.
I would like to suggest you to check your external address. If you specified it as an IP, then probably your public IP is not static, in such case I would like to recommend to use a DDNS service and use your own DDNS address instead of public IP: https://documentation.storj.io/dependencies/port-forwarding#setup-dynamic-dns-service-hostname-configuration

Im using the NO IP service to get an static IP, and I set a dynamic DNS too, IP has not been changed since node started to work… Yes, im using Windows GUI by the way.

The NO IP do not offer a static IP, it is offer only DDNS domains and updater for them. Your IP remains dynamic.
This will work only if your IP is public, i.e. match to WAN IP on your router.