Node Version 1.155.9

Hi everyone,
Am I the only one stuck on version 1.155.9?
Why didn’t it update automatically to the latest versions?

Thanks, everyone.

everyone is on this version, it will update when storj will push new version on version.storj.io

Also STORJ token is air quotes ‘dead’ and the company is in chapter 11

There were no reason to update. No significant change on storagenode side.

I am planning a rollout. Just not sure about yet the schedule. Either I can bump the version without new features (just to have recent version number), or waiting for new features merged.

Upcoming features what I am interested about:

  1. satellite initiated notification support (eg. USDC announcement as a notification)
  2. hashstore fixes (like v1 migration)
  3. disable the option to opt-out from hashstore (majority of the network is migrated. We are migrating last PBs).

But these are just my plans. We will discuss it together with team, as Storj Labs is still here, and not stopped moving forward…