Nodestats:cache Get disk space usage query failed

ERROR nodestats:cache Get disk space usage query failed {“error”: “node stats service error: rpc error: code = PermissionDenied desc = node not found: 12sAMKrAVaZWbsHx9JxRRXRtcLBjcp8ev5K2QyDym2pT1SsvNSP; node stats service error: rpc error: code = PermissionDenied desc = node not found: 12sAMKrAVaZWbsHx9JxRRXRtcLBjcp8ev5K2QyDym2pT1SsvNSP; node stats service error: rpc error: code = PermissionDenied desc = node not found: 12sAMKrAVaZWbsHx9JxRRXRtcLBjcp8ev5K2QyDym2pT1SsvNSP; node stats service error: rpc error: code = PermissionDenied desc = node not found: 12sAMKrAVaZWbsHx9JxRRXRtcLBjcp8ev5K2QyDym2pT1SsvNSP”, “errorVerbose”: “group:\n— node stats service error: rpc error: code = PermissionDenied desc = node not found: 12sAMKrAVaZWbsHx9JxRRXRtcLBjcp8ev5K2QyDym2pT1SsvNSP\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Service).GetDailyStorageUsage:119\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage.func1:128\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:168\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage:127\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:89\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:87\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:68\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n— node stats service error: rpc error: code = PermissionDenied desc = node not found: 12sAMKrAVaZWbsHx9JxRRXRtcLBjcp8ev5K2QyDym2pT1SsvNSP\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Service).GetDailyStorageUsage:119\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage.func1:128\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:168\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage:127\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:89\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:87\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:68\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n— node stats service error: rpc error: code = PermissionDenied desc = node not found: 12sAMKrAVaZWbsHx9JxRRXRtcLBjcp8ev5K2QyDym2pT1SsvNSP\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Service).GetDailyStorageUsage:119\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage.func1:128\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:168\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage:127\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:89\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:87\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:68\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n— node stats service error: rpc error: code = PermissionDenied desc = node not found: 12sAMKrAVaZWbsHx9JxRRXRtcLBjcp8ev5K2QyDym2pT1SsvNSP\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Service).GetDailyStorageUsage:119\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage.func1:128\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:168\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).CacheSpaceUsage:127\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func2:89\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:87\n\tstorj.io/storj/internal/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:68\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

Hello, welcome to the forums. Okay if your node is a new one then from personal observations I have noticed that this error is given because your node is not yet known by the entire V3 network so when they try to query for stats, there is none since your node is new. Whenever I setup a new node it gave me the same error in the first few minutes but it went away after. This should disappear after a while and if not then maybe someone else can help you out. As always just make sure your now is online and updated.

Yes this is correct, you can find more information regarding error messages here:

https://forum.storj.io/t/error-codes-what-they-mean-and-severity-level-read-first/518/39

This error is not going anywhare itself?

What should I do? My new node is active quite a while

My ddns client works nicely, operating system is Ubuntu server. I have went through the whole forum but nothing found. Tried to restart everything and created a new node meanwhile.

Error still stays

I created and signed the identity with windows machine but it should not be a problem?
This should be ok?
Capture2

Hello,

Okay the first thing you need to do is check that your node is online, open the dashboard and ensure that the last contact is 5s or less, if it is greater then you have an issue with your port, it may not be open. You can check your port at https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/

For the identity issue, it does not matter where you created it as long as it is signed. How long have you been running your node, is less than 24 hours old?

My netstat tells me that the port 28967 is listening.

Dashboard tells me that I do not have last contact at all: “OFFLINE”. I have never had any contact.
Yes yougetsignal tells me also that 28967 is not open.
But I have done everything by the manual. How to check what is wrong here?

Node is less than 24 hours old but it is OFFLINE without any contacts, this is not normal?

Okay, you last contact being offline is what is causing your issues. You need to ensure that port 28967 is open on your router, can you check that?

Port 28967 is forwarded from router:

Okay then check your docker port forwarding rule, folllow the guide at https://documentation.storj.io/setup/port-forwarding

But the guide did not tell anything for Ubuntu. I just had to forward the ports in my router.

My iptables looks like this and the port is accepted there 28967

By chance do you have ufw firewall enabled, can you run sudo ufw status verbose

ufw inactive
ufw

I only try to execute one node. The firewall rules for the other namings were just for troubleshooting

I am not sure, you will need to wait for someone more knowledgeable to help you out. Out of curiosity, do you need to specify a lan to wan rule for your PC to get internet? In my router I only need to specify wan to lan rules

No, I do not have to specify lan to wan rules for internet. I just tried everything there for storj…

Remove it, maybe it is causing some routing issues, not sure. maybe @Alexey from storj can help you out more.

I removed the lan to wan rule but still the same issue. Should I restart the node? Restarting is quite painful as “he container name “/stroj_node_0” is already in use by container …” and then so on only the manual “kill” works

You can restart by simply using docker restart -t 300 storagenode. But it shouldn’t be necessary.

Please make sure the WAN IP of your router is the same as the IP shown on yougetsignal. You might be behind a CGN. Unfortunately many ISPs are moving to such a model.

I have tried this docker restart command, do not work:

router shows the same WAN ip as yougetsignal, then CGN is not the case?