Noeud très peu utilisé [Low node activity]

Bonjour,

J’ai un nœud lancé depuis une semaine et après une utilisation du nœud que je qualifierais de correcte. Il ne se passe presque plus rien. Aussi bien en bandwidth qu’en utilisation de disque.
Le nœud est bien online et je vois bien qu’il se passe des choses dans les logs, quelques échanges mais vraiment pas grand chose. A votre avis, esce normal. Quelqu’un a déjà rencontré ce problème ? (Si s’en ai un)

Merci

User is asking if it’s normal that network activity dropped to almost nothing after a week where things seemed to be working normally, on a new node.

Bonjour @Ryzen_X, bienvenue sur le forum ! :slight_smile:

Hello @Ryzen_X, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

S’il y a toujours un peu de données reçues et envoyées, que le Node affiche bien “Online” sur son dashboard et que les scores restent tous élevés (c’est à dire >95%), alors à priori il fonctionne bien.

As long as there’s some data sent and received, that the node dashboard reads “Online” and that scores are OK (that is above 95%), then the node should be fine.

Pendant les premiers temps, un Node est en phase probatoire et l’activité peut différer de la normale, cependant habituellement cela ne change pas après une semaine seulement.

New nodes get vetted first which can impact their activity, but usually this period does last for more than a week.

Pourriez-vous nous montrer ce qui vous semble suspect (screen du dashboard, ou autre) ?

Could you show us what seems off according to you (screenshot of the dashboard for instance)?

Enfin, si l’anglais ne vous fait pas peur, sachez que vous aurez potentiellement beaucoup plus de réponses et d’aide si vous rédigez vos posts en anglais, ce que je vous recommande vivement :slight_smile:

Suggesting to carry on in English, if that’s possible for them.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I will try in English :slight_smile: Here is a screen of the fall in activity

The node is online and all scores are 100% with regular contact. I think I’ll just be patient

Once again thank you for the reply

What is the SN version ? (top of the dashboard)

1 Like

Hello,
Version is v1.26.3

Thanks

You have for the old version …
Necessary you need to update.
For example, if you use SN docker to run, see how:

2 Likes

Ok thank. I will do a manual update. I installed. I installed watchtower but yesterday…

:crossed_fingers: :+1: Its semm to be better
Thanks

1 Like

Glad things got fixed :slight_smile:

Spot on @peem! :+1:

Node activity is supposed to drop to absolute zero ingress when the version is too old, so I guess what you were seeing @Ryzen_X is just the remaining egress which is very very low on new nodes, as expected.

Just for your info as a side note: do make sure your node stay up-to-date as running an even older version would get it disqualified.

Happing SNO-ing!

Ok thanks again for this information