Not update to version 1.0.0

Hello,

I try to update storagenode manually, still the same version v0.34.6, even though I remove the image and pull again.

Thanks

Please be a patient, everything will update automatically via watchtower.

4 Likes

I have a question. One issue puzzles me out of curiosity.
Does Watchtower itself need to be updated or do it automatically?

watchtower will update itself automatically, no need any manual interaction.

PS. I use watchtower for storage node more than half of the year and during this period I never update the storage node manually.

I guess the situation is not clear.

Usally , clean the image and download it again must give the last version, which is not.

Note: as it production now, should we still use beta tag in docker image?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi,
I guess the situation is not clear.

Usually, I clean the image and download it again, as a result, this must give the last version, which is not.

Note: as it production now, should we still use the beta tag in the docker image?

Thanks

How do you clean an image ?

Do not change any tags unless there is an official notification via annoucement in forum/blog/documentation/email.

1 Like

Hello,

I use this command,

docker stop -t 300 storagenode; docker rm storagenode; docker rmi -f docker images| awk '{print $3}'|head -n2| tail -n1

the n the usal run for storagenode , strange thing I use the tag that published 5 days ago and gives me the right version , please look the attached.

Thanks

We have not yet pushed the update to docker nodes. Please wait for watchtower to automatically update your node.

4 Likes

Thank you for quick response

1 Like

@heunland I am running four nodes on Windows and my version is still v0.34.6 . Nothing to worry right ?

Check watchtower logs if you are using docker or check storagenode updater log for GUI.

Docker images aren’t deployed yet.

@nerdatwork Is this what you mean?
It will roll out automatically?

Yes it will roll out automatically. Just make sure your updater service is running.

As you can see the new version is not rolled out for your node so you are good for now.

1 Like

Thanks for the info @nerdatwork. Cheers!

1 Like

my node is still in version v0.34.6 and that worries me. I am under Nas synology with docker and watchtower for updates but since it does not update me to version 1.0.0

Hi graphtek,

I’m not sure what the issue may be there, but I’ll ask around and get back to you on it. I’m just not sure if the Synology deployment is any different than a normal Linux installation, or if you’re waiting for a different release.

Thank you, I await your return

@graphtek Maybe the update hasn’t rolled out to your node id yet?

It’s just the docker install, which as of now has not been updated to 1.0.0.

@graphtek So all is good, just wait for watchtower to update. This update is still rolling out to windows nodes little by little first. Docker will be updated after the windows nodes all have been.

Count on this happening for all future rollouts. It can take a while until it’s rolled out to everyone. No need to worry about that.

2 Likes