Offline Status on windows

hello guys am new in store , at my dashboard my status is offline .
can somebody tell me how can fix it , thank you !!
Windows PowerShell 12_3_2021 6_00_15 PM|690x418

Hi @black.bie ,
Welcome to the Forum!
I’ve forwarded you question to the team for some answers.

1 Like

1 Like

thank you for support , but i was did every think fine , and its still ‘Offline’

firewall

IP Adress

Please, open the main page on your router (it’s the first page after login) and check your WAN IP, it should match this IP, otherwise port forwarding will not work.
The NoIP will not solve the CGNAT problem, it can solve only dynamic public IP problem.
Please also show your port forwarding rule

2 Likes

router settings

Forwarding

Port 80? Are you sure about that?

1 Like

i don’t have any experience , so … google did all of that

You doesn’t have a public IP. Your WAN IP is private.
If you doesn’t have another one router - you behind the ISP’s NAT.

If you have another router before this one, you need to make port forwarding rule on the first router to forward TCP+UDP 28967 port to 192.168.0.11 (this is IP of this router).

If this is the only router what you have, then you have a few options:

• call to your ISP and ask for public IP. It could be dynamic, but must be a public (the IP address in the Internet section will match IP on Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router); you can say that you need to have an access to your security IP cam from anywhere to do not explain Storj;
  • switch to ISP who offer a public IP;
  • use VPN services with port forwarding feature such as portmap.io, ngrok, PIA, AirVPN, PureVPN, etc.

And @littleskunk is right - you need to forward port of your node, not 80. By default your node uses 28967 port.
I also can assume, that you specified the external address without a port too - you need to fix it.

2 Likes