Payment missing! PLEASE HELP!

Ok so I have this error. It happens multiple times a day. Oldest one was on 28-Oct. This is the most recent one:

2020-11-07T04:14:43.740Z ERROR orders listing orders {“error”: “ordersfile: proto: pb.Order: illegal tag 0 (wire type 0)”, “errorVerbose”: “ordersfile: proto: pb.Order: illegal tag 0 (wire type 0)\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders/ordersfile.(*fileV0).ReadOne:113\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*FileStore).ListUnsentBySatellite.func1:237\n\tpath/filepath.walk:360\n\tpath/filepath.walk:384\n\tpath/filepath.Walk:406\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*FileStore).ListUnsentBySatellite:191\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*Service).sendOrdersFromFileStore:393\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*Service).SendOrders:187\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/orders.(*Service).Run.func1:134\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

Even if the script could know about unprocessed orders I would not include it. The reason the script exists is to verify payments against the nodes own bookkeeping. Showing these differences is exactly why it exists.

2 Likes

Ok, will wait for this bug to be fixed in v1.16.x :slight_smile:

I agree, but in this case I was expecting a different payout based on earnings.py hence was confused. All in all though, it did its job to show the difference :+1: