Piecedeleter could not send delete piece to trash .. "error": "pieces error: v0pieceinfodb: sql: no rows in result set"

I am seeing this error too with a good node:

2022-06-03T08:09:26.009Z        ERROR   piecedeleter    could not send delete piece to trash   {"Process": "storagenode", "Satellite ID": "12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs", "Piece ID": "UAPDXDA2KRBHO7UN7PPGOXZKZ7CWBFYOXGXMM5GF66YR736Q4CCQ", "error": "pieces error: v0pieceinfodb: sql: no rows in result set", "errorVerbose": "pieces error: v0pieceinfodb: sql: no rows in result set\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*v0PieceInfoDB).Get:131\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).MigrateV0ToV1:404\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).Trash:348\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Deleter).deleteOrTrash:185\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Deleter).work:135\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Deleter).Run.func1:72\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}

Edit: I have just realized that this is the node that had been over the assigned space. I wonder if that is a coincidence.