Ping Satellites Failed - dead after 0.22.1. update - Node Offline (Edited, new information) HELP?

Happen to anyone?
I double checked everything, port forwarding, router firewall, DMZ, you name it!
Didn´t change anything, my Ubuntu SNO died. Also, I was not DQ´ed.
Thoughts?

Seems like not working DNS. Try to use 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 instead of your default DNS.

1 Like

I am. Still not working and still showing offline. Manually pulled version 0.23.1

Log stating the same att v 0.23.2?

This is what I have:

I don´t believe it´s a DNS issue, even so I manually changed it on resolv.conf
Even so, it´s Offline.
In addition, I ping successfully the Satellites with correct name resolution:
12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S | us-central-1.tardigrade.io:7777
12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs | europe-west-1.tardigrade.io:7777
121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6 | asia-east-1.tardigrade.io:7777
118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW | satellite.stefan-benten.de:7777 (Germany)

In addition, I just replaced my ADDRESS on docker run command to my external IP, and I´m still offline.
I´ve triple checked everything, and even open a ticket on my ISP to check.
I´m out of ideas…and I´m an IT profissional :frowning:

Is it supposed to still have this file structure on the Data folder?

@Alexey any help? I see a lot of people complaining regarding the same issue as mine. Any tick we´re missing?

once such a log meant that the node was disqualified …

Indeed, but I was told that DQ was not enforced, only maybe “PAUSED” sno.
Even so, it was running absolutely fine until the release of 0.22.1 :frowning:

Why it disqualified? any reason error?
I have same eeror, but i am new node first start

But you’re Offline or Online? Do you have your port forwarding correct? Is the port opened?
You could just be in vetting process yet as you’re a new node.

I am offline, when i instales i ascked port i puted 12000, olso opend it.
and 28967 as was writen on manual, but now i realise then i have nothing behind 12000 is lisening.
Do i need change in config 12000 to 28967?
or just change port forwarding 12000 outside to 28967 inside

12000??? I see nowhere that port on the instructions!
Past you docker run command.

i have windows instalation, and when install there was need insert ip and port, i chesed 12000

I’m just familiar with Linux and Pi installs. Maybe it’s better you open a ticket with support.
I’d say it’s always port 28967 and port forwarding it to your sno ip.

OK now it is ONLINE.
During instalation i was asced my forwared outside IP:port if i have different from 28967, then write it different if not, write 28967.
Iwas forwared before 28967 and 12000, then i just changed forwarding outsite ip 12000 and local ip 28967 now it started opload and donload, and online.

Thank You for Help and directing me.

1 Like

You’re welcome :wink: leave it online and let it work :wink: good luck.

In the ADDRESS parameter your public address should be with a port.
In your ticket you have a subnet /24 of WAN IPs (I’m not sure, is you really have it).
You can fix it, if you will specify only one public IP in your router WAN configuration.
The port forwarding will work only if your WAN IP will match the public IP.
You can check your public IP there: https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports