Please fix these QNAP 1.1.0 app bugs. Storj does not run via the app unless there are fixed

There is a cron that runs everyday at 5m after midnight that compares the version of the latest image with the currently running version. If there is a new version published, it will be restarted with the new container.

We’ve never really worked with watchtower - our goal from early-on was to limit the amount of non-native items relative to the QNAP ecosystem. We’ve seen many NASs not support docker so we looked to make the functions as generic as possible.

That being said - I would suggest simply leaving the other containers disabled if you wish to keep using the app.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, I left the other two dockers turned off. Tonight the node updated to version 1.26.3

1 Like

@roberto - thanks for the feedback. As this is a pre-release build, we still have some refactoring to complete and welcome any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks to you for the work done. The option for zkSync with possible confirmation is also visible

My friend has gotten stuck during identity generation.
A default path of the identity apparently has not been chosen.

Hello @folaht

Can you please ask your friend to check the setup and mentioned and show us which path they are selecting for the identity as look like there is some wrong path seleciton or typo mistake . So if you doesn’t have identity then click on “I don’t have identity and put the identity path and token and geneate the identity” . Please let us know with screenshots so we can help you further.

She said she did not select a path.
She just generated the identity.

Hello @folaht

Sure but still he need to set path where she want to generate the identity. She needs to put a path first then only system allow to geneate identity. So can you ask her to go through setup one more time and set proper identity path and then generate the identity and let us know if there any issues.

She has now generated the identity manually and put it in /root/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode and put it there and even that doesn’t seem to be working.

Hello @folaht

Can you please share the screenshot what exact errors she is facing.

I’m not getting the best screenshots from her.

identity folder was set to /root/.local/share/storj/identity

@folaht - Have her try setting the identity directory to something in her User’s home directory. (e.g. /share/homes/<login_username>)