[POLL] Tell us about your preferred digital asset exchange in your region

https://forms.gle/mMUcMeguUsmAVgks8

screenshot of survey form

1 Like

You need permission

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner’s organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

Lost

1 Like

umm… that would be me. hold on please!

… it’s alive

3 Likes

Coinbase is best solution for me.

2 Likes

i’ve also been using coinbase, been a while tho…
Ewww… google… you do know google is like the 666 right

Can we have the results of the survey?

With the current high gas fees, it’s becoming very difficult to swap STORJ with other crypto without paying a lot of fees…
I was used to swapping STORJ for DAI on Uniswap after each monthly payment but it is no more interesting because of the gas fees (I would need to pay ~$7 to swap ~ $20).

I would live to know what other storage nodes use to exchange their coins :slight_smile:

Thanks !

Uniswap V1 is usually less expensive on the gas. Uniswap V2 uses wrapped ETH rather than regular ETH. My understanding is that V2 has a lower Ethereum network footprint… but the gas fees are insane because an exchange executes a very complex smart contract which performs an extra set of exchanges through WETH.

Quote from Uniswap link below:

In Uniswap V2, any ERC20 token can be pooled directly with any other ERC20 token . Wrapped Ether (WETH) is used instead of native ETH in the core contracts, although end users can still use ETH through helper contracts.

In Uniswap V1, all liquidity pools are between ETH and a single ERC20 token. Having a constant numeraire provides a nice UX advantage — users can swap any ERC20 for any other ERC20 by routing through ETH. Since ETH is the most liquid Ethereum-based asset, and does not introduce any new platform risk, it was the best choice for Uniswap V1.

Read about WETH:

Read about Uniswap V2 use of Wrapped Ethereum:

1 Like