For the past few days I’ve been trying to unlock storj on zksync and I get an error saying “invalid jump destination” when I click the unlock button.
- I’m using metamask to interact with zksync. I’ve tried with both mobile and Firefox extension and I get the same error.
- I tried unlocking with different storj amounts like 81 or 200 and I get the same error.
- Added some more ETH to the wallet, up to 150$ worth and get the same error.
- I’ve asked for some support on zksync telegram and they’re not really sure what’s going on…
Anybody have a clue?
Also, I configured my nodes for zksync - what happens with the payment if I can’t get zksync unlocked ? And when will the payout happen?
Update 03 Apr:
- tried unlocking with metamask mobile connected through wallet connect - same invalid jump destination error
- tried unlocking with trust wallet - another, worse uncaught exception:
Looks like software companies are not doing QA properly (if at all) nowadays…